spiraling into a deep obis.

4:47 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
As I see the way my life is going
spiraling into a deep obis,
I wonder how I got this far,
and how can I turn back?
I am no longer who I thought I was,
the sweetness of innocence is gone.
Where can I find the joy of little things
before it becomes to late?
The dawn is creeping over me,
and I fear it's to late.
Taken, no, not taken ripped away,
my innocence, and in its place...
is anger and now rebellion, such rebellion.
I allow the anger to take hold.
It has now consumed my soul.
the spiraling has come to a sharp halt.
but wait...there is a bit of light ahead...
is it hope I see? Is there hope for me?
Has this spiral come to an end?
Will I draw upwards once again?
Could I possibly find hope and peace,
in a world full of doubt and darkness?

YES! I see it. The light is there. The hope is there.

0 comments: