I'm sorry...

1:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
as to my recent blog...moving mountains and moving on...
I wish to appoligize to certain individuals whom shall remain nameless but who were offended at my decision to write concerning a few of my families trials over this last year.
I meant no harm, and I didn't mean to cause offence at what I wrote. I merley was writing my feelings concerning how I have dealt with those trials and how they had effected me. Because each of those loved ones that I wrote had major issues that they faced in the previous months that not only effected them, but they effected the entire family...due to worry, and concern.
I just love my family so much and although I may not show it very well at times I truely care for them more than anything in the world. and it hurts me when they hurt. I cry when they cry. I am angry when someone does them wrong.
Again, I'm sorry for any harm that was done, or for any offence that was caused.

0 comments: