Sometimes-Most of the time

11:33 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Sometimes... You make me crazy!
most of the time, I'm crazy about you...
Sometimes... You make me angry!
most of the time, I'm angry at how much I love you...
Sometimes...You make it hard to breathe!
most of the time, I'm breathe taken at how amazing you are...
Sometimes... You make me cry!
most of the time, I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard...
Sometimes... You make me wonder!
most of the time, I'm wondering what it will be like in a year from now...
Sometimes... You make me giggle at you!
most of the time, I'm giggling because of the butterflies you just gave me...
Sometimes... You make my knees hurt!
most of the the time, I just go weak at the knees when your lips touch mine...
Sometimes... You make my heart hurt!
most of the time, my heart is hurting because it's stopped when you said you loved me...

0 comments: