Mom

10:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

I have the most incredible mother in the world. In someways....you could almost say she's superwoman.
-the last week I stayed with my mom and took care of her after a major surgery and although it was tiring and at times frustrating, I am so blessed to have had the chance to spend so much time with her.
Mom is the most beautiful woman-inside and out. Her knowledge of the Savior, and of His gospel astounds me. She is so patient and loving with each of her children, even when we make mistakes.
Mom ALWAYS puts everyone else's needs before her own. Even when told not too...she still does for others rather than caring for herself first.
You never hear Mom complain about anything hurting or of being sick.-if she was sick she would still get up every morning and get us kids all up and off to school on time and she herself would then be on time to work still. She loves the garden, working in the earth, planting flowers. Mom is one of the most HONEST people I have ever met in my entire life.-and will not tolerate lying of any sort.
This last week has made me realize really how lucky I truly am to have her as my Mom.

0 comments: