the SUNBURN....

11:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
You would think that a person with any intelligence would understand that after being white their ENTIRE existance and after having to endure so many other painful sunburns that the person would maybe invest in some sunscreen.... 

But no...not me. I'm not smart enough for that. Both of my arms are just about the same crimson as my neck...possibly darker red... and they are on FIRE!  I tried wrapping a cool satin sheet around me...because when I get a sunburn so bad I get the chills really badly...so I was freezing...but when I put the sheet on my arms started to feel like they were literally on fire...they would start to burn so horribly. I didn't sleep much last night... needless to say niether did Scott. But he was so sweet...he kept telling me how sorry he was and that he could do something to stop it from hurting so badly. He wanted to cuddle so much last night, but didn't want to hurt me. . .

So...you may be wondering how I got this sunburned? Well... it all started in SLC on Tuesday. Scott and I took off for three days to just get away and spend some good quality time together just the two of us. Tuesday he took me to the zoo...which was lots of fun. . .but smoldering hot out...mostly because it's been so cold and then jumps back up to being like 75.  Then after the Zoo we went to this park up in sugar house for like an hour and fed the geese... The next day we walked around gateway for a few hours... then on Thursday I helped my Mother-in-law with some bridals...we were out in the blistering hot sun for four hours at Thanksgiving point gardens.  
Any of these events would have been really great to have worn sunscreen..... but I'm mental and forget how much I suffer when I burn so bad.

I don't recommend the fair skinned of the world to venture out so often without sunscreen on.  

0 comments: